Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Coming clean


"Hi, my name is Bob, and I am a citrus addict." Okay, maybe it's not an addiction, but as I mentioned a few weeks back, I do love me some limes and lemons! I found these glazed ceramic pieces two years ago at Maison et Objet, in Paris, which is the best home show on the planet. They are produced by a fabulous company in Cologne, and when they finally arrived, I placed them on the peninsula next to the bar (tabletops come in many shapes, sizes and locations!), and there they've stayed, kind of like the world's biggest cocktail garnish! We will be making our second sojourn to Maison et Objet this coming January, and there will be lots to share, as they have 10's of 1000's of square feet of exhibition space devoted to Tabletop. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment